- We pay special attention to respecting the privacy of users who visit the SalonManagementapp.com webpage (hereinafter "the Webpage").
- The administrator of your personal data provided on the Webpaage is Salon Management. Located at Cumhuriyet Neighbourhood, Gürpınar Yolu Street, No:5/A, Kaya Millenium İş Merkezi, Floor: 8, Apartment:147, Büyükçekmece/Istanbul Turkey. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For matters involving your personal data, please contact email: email@example.com
- Data you provide or leave for the use of the Webpage is processed by us. This data includes: information you provide to the Administrator, for example, when filling out forms or checkboxes on the Webpage, as well as data left behind in the form of cookies and the IP address of your device.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, without it, services that require this information cannot be offered.
- The Service Provider has the right to publish the Customer’s company name, website address and logo on the Service Provider’s client list on the Service Provider’s website unless the Customer expressly objects.
- Personal data receivers are: third party entities who deliver and support the Administrator’s ICT systems used for the Administrator’s ongoing operations – under active personal data processing agreements as well as with the use by the above-mentioned entities of adequate technical and organizational resources to ensure data security. Your data may also be provided to authorized third parties, such as law enforcement, to be used in accordance with the current regulations in the event of a request on the appropriate legal basis (e.g. for the needs of ongoing criminal proceedings).
- Your personal data may be profiled.
- You have the right to access, edit, and remove your data, as well as limit and object to its processing.
- You are entitled to file a complaint to a supervisory body (personal data protection authorities)
- If your data is processed with your consent, you may withdraw the consent within the scope of which your data is being processed under. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- "Administrator" means Salon Management, a company with its registered office at İstanbul,Turkey operating under the VAT number 4540290302, which provides electronic services, stores and collects data on the User’s devices.
- "Cookies" means electronic data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices used by the User to access the Website.
- "Administrator Cookies" means Cookies sent by the Administrator in order to provide electronic services through the Website.
- "Third Party Cookies" means Cookies sent by the Administrator’s partners through the Website.
- "Website" means a website or an application ran by the Administrator via the firstname.lastname@example.org domain.
- "Device" means any computer, terminal, mobile or other electronic device, from which the User can gain access to the Website.
2. Types of cookies used
The Administrator uses two types of Cookies:
- Session Cookies: stored on a User’s Device, session Cookies remain there until a browser session ends. Stored data is then permanently removed from the memory of the Device. Session Cookies are designed in a way which does not allow any personal data or confidential information to be collected from the User’s Device.
- Persistent Cookies: stored on the User’s Device, persistent Cookies remain there until they are deleted. Ending the browser session or switching the Device off does not delete them from the Device. Persistent Cookies are designed in a way which does not allow any personal data or any confidential information to be collected from the User’s Device.
- Users can restrict or disable Cookies on their Devices. With Cookies disabled, a User will be able to use the Website, except for the features that by their nature require Cookies.
3. What Cookies are used for
The Administrator uses Administrator’s Cookies for the following purposes:
Configuration of the Website
- Customising the content of the Website according to the User’s preferences and optimising the use of the Website;
- Identifying the User’s Device and its location to properly display the Website customised to the User’s individual needs;
- Remembering the settings chosen by the User and customising the user interface, e.g. the User’s language or location.
User authentication on the Website and session maintenance in the system
- Maintaining a session once the User has logged in, enabling access to all subdomains without the necessity to enter user credentials (login and password);
- Properly configuring selected functions of the Website, enabling in particular the verification of browser session authenticity;
- Optimising performance of services provided by the Administrator.
Execution of processes required for full functionality of the Website
- Customising the content of the Website according to the User’s preferences and optimising the use of the Website. In particular, Cookies enable to identify basic parameters of the User’s Device and properly display the Website customised to the User’s individual needs;
- Ensuring proper handling of the partner program, in particular identifying the sources from users are redirected to the Website.
Remembering the User’s location
- Proper configuration of selected features of the Website, enabling to customise the content based on the User’s location.
Analyses and research as well as viewership audits
- Generating anonymous statistics which help to understand how users of the Website use the pages of the Website, in order to improve the structure and content of these web pages.
4. Ways to determine the conditions under which Cookies are stored or used to access information
- The User can change the Cookie file settings at any time, determining the conditions under which they are stored on the User’s Device and the way they access the User’s Device. These changes can be implemented using the web browser settings. The web browser settings can be changed so as to disable automatic Cookie handling, or to prompt the User every time to accept a Cookie file being downloaded to the User’s Device. Detailed information on managing Cookie files can be found in the web browser settings.
- The User can delete Cookies at any time using the features of the web browser used by the User.
- Restricting the usage of Cookies can affect some features of the Website.